Lee Berger to Launch Australopithecus Sediba Exhibition at Iziko South African Museum
On Saturday, 18 February, renowned palaeoanthropologist Lee Berger will launch the brand new exhibition “Australopithecus sediba” at Iziko South African Museum in Cape Town.
Berger, who, together with his son Matthew, discovered the first fossils of Australopithecus sediba, will deliver a public lecture at 11 AM. This event forms part of Iziko’s 2012 Summer School programme.
- Date: Saturday, 18 February 2012
- Time: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Venue: Iziko South African Museum,
25 Queen Victoria Street, Gardens,
Cape Town | Map
- Queries: Sthembele Harmans,
email@example.com, 021 481 3812/13
- Field Guide to the Cradle of Human Kind by Lee Berger and Brett Hilton-Barber
Find this book with BOOK Finder!